Productiv – Inspection & Rework Services in Charlotte
Repurposing SKUs or correcting improperly packaged/labeled goods to meet updated specifications
Supply chain managers often tell us that Rework Service is one of those things they didn’t know they needed until they really needed it. It’s a story that typically unfolds similar to this: thousands of pieces of product arrive to a distribution centers with a defect or promotional bundling that prevents it from going to market. The product needs to ship quickly to hit quarterly goals, but the in-house manufacturing team doesn’t have the capacity to correct the issue without diverting other critical labor. If you’ve ever been up against a deadline like this, Productiv Rework Services can step in and immediately add value for you.
Productiv’s Charlotte-based Rework and Product Inspection program helps local clients convert defective inventory to retail-ready products. Even the most careful and data-driven procurement team and supply chain managers encounter issues that demand fast and reliable rework. With the right partner to handle inspection and the necessary rework steps, our clients recover revenue and ship their items on time.
Are you a supply chain manager looking to boost your team’s capabilities in the area of inspection & rework? Contact a Productiv CSR at (804) 893-5358 today and we’ll talk about all the different ways we might be able to help.
Charlotte Inspection & Rework Services: Our Process
The Productiv rework team specializes in the intensive handwork needed to bring mislabeled, off-promotion or improperly packaged product up to new specifications, all from our state-of-the-art Charlotte facility or your nearby worksite:
- Consult: We work with clients to understand exactly what’s needed to rework a product, and our team of experts design a speedy and efficient solution
- Inspect: We train our rework team in the corrective steps and they begin evaluating the initial state of the product
- Rework: We utilize lean principles to remove faulty pieces, (un)bundle, and/or relabel the products and ready them for retail environments
Don’t let a misprint force you to discard an entire warehouse worth of product. Instead, contact Productiv’s Rework and Product Inspection team and let us demonstrate that, when it comes to functional product, there’s no such thing as “sunk cost.”
Rework in Action: Using ‘Sprint Capacity’ to Fix a Large-Scale Labeling Error
Consider this real-life example case from a Productiv client who contracted with our rework service in order to salvage more than 1 million pieces of personal care goods:
- The Challenge. 1.5 million lip balms from a global beauty product brand arrived stateside with a labeling misprint.
- The Solution: Productiv teams inspected and reworked every kit as to be store-ready in time for the holiday season.
- The Implementation: 500 pallets arrived in a one day and Productiv finished inspection, rework and point of sale preparation in just 22 days.
Additional Services in Charlotte
In addition to Inspection & Rework projects, Productiv offers a variety of other business process and production services to businesses in and around Charlotte. These include:
- Hand assembly
- Reverse logistics
Improve Your Success with Productiv’s Inspection & Rework Services Today!