Production Line Coordinator Job Description
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Reporting all KPIs to Managers
- Works hand in hand with Quality Control
- Maintains staff by training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points.
- Completes production plan by following the production schedule and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- No Experience necessary
- Must be able to pick up boxes up 25 lbs.
- Must be able to handle a box cutter and tape gun
- Must be able to communicate clearly (Spanish and English)
- Must be able to take direction
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to complete simple mathematics
- Must follow good grooming habits
- Must be able to handle multiple items without causing contamination
Signature_________________________________ Date: _________________________