Production Line Worker Job Description
- Start up and stop equipment.
- Assist with production line.
- Clean production area.
- Sweep, mop, and remove debris.
- Assembly of all parts on line
- Load and unload items from machines, carts, and dollies.
- Feed or place items onto equipment for processing.
- Ensure conformance to specifications.
- Pull damaged or ineffective equipment off the line.
- Mark parts for identification.
- Place equipment on conveyor belt for further processing.
- Remove product and machine attachments.
- Scrape waste material from machine.
- Load and unload processing equipment.
- Take instructions from supervisors.
- No Experience necessary
- Must be able to pick up boxes up 25 lbs.
- Must be able to handle a box cutter and tape gun
- Must be able to communicate clearly (Spanish or English)
- Must be able to take direction
- Must follow good grooming habits
- Must be able to handle multiple items without causing contamination
Signature_________________________________ Date: _________________________